09 December 2013

New website location

I have decided to phase out the hosting provider for the dogfilms.co.nz website and move over to Blogger. Various reasons really, one being costs, another being lack of updates on the old site. Hopefully with the Blogger platform I will post a little bit more regularly. I still wanted a single place for people to find the videos we've made over the years, so have created pages for the 48 Hours Film Competition entries, as well as one for the other shorts we've made.
I am sorry to say that I personally haven't been involved in any productions for a couple of years now. Other things have cropped up that meant I had to prioritize where my time was spent, and film making is one of the things that has taken a back burner. This is not to say I wouldn't dive back in given the chance! Time will tell.

I am also using the blog for my foray back into scale modelling, something I did as a kid and really enjoyed, but for the past three decades have passed up for other things. Well, now I am back into it with a vengeance!

No comments:

Post a Comment